Sunday 16 September 2007

Remember When I Said...

I may have mentioned in a previous post about the summer we've had here and my general need for a vacation.

Well, it's taken me this long to plan, but in two short weeks I will be visiting Berlin, Vienna and Rome.

I like cities.

I like exploring new places, and I've never been to Berlin or Rome. Vienna's only going to be a one-day stop between trains, so it doesn't really count, but I'll have enough time for a bus tour and lunch.

But there's centuries of history to be experienced, and I'm determined to see and do as much as possible in the time I'll have in each city, so I've a good bit of homework to do between now and then.

Time to hit the guidebooks...

No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...