Saturday 18 August 2007

Creative, Am I?

Avé, all...


Well, the rain has eased off, I've gotten a couple of nights' (largely uninterrupted, unless you count that Xylak thing) sleep, and discovered today that JD has seen fit to bestow me with this:



Thank you, young man.

Weekend's off to a good start, but I must work hard to justify the honour.

I'm supposed to pass this along to five other bloggers out there, but I find myself in something of a quandary - everyone I would award it to has already got one. Already.


So I'm going to hold off for the moment, and will display it only when I have five more to award.

I think that's fair.

No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...