Wednesday 14 November 2007

I've Got Builders In My Attic...

...because it started raining again in my bedroom at 8am.

Reconstruction work on the roof of my apartment block is ongoing, and somehow, water got into the attic spaces of about a dozen units overnight, finally leaking into the various apartments and waking people up.

There's five guys up there now, bailing and mopping, and working out where the problem is. Looks like someone might have been up on the roof during the night causing trouble, but there's supposed to be a site security guard to prevent that from happening.

Meanwhile, I'm out a day's leave and all my worldly possessions are now in the living room.

Are we having fun yet?

No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...