Saturday 13 June 2009

Musical? Me???

The lovely PJ over at The Urban Recluse has posted on how, if she were a musical scale, she would be classified as Aeolian (and all that that implies).

I, on the other hand, would appear to be Dorian in nature - you know, annoys senior doctors and janitorial staff:

"You tend to be a bit of a cynic, and perhaps a bit of an intellectual snob. You have a small group of friends, all of whom admire you, but you have a hard time opening up to people you don't know. People will tell you that you're hard to figure out. It's probably because you keep your emotions hidden from almost everyone."

Which seems about right ('cept maybe the intellectual snob bit...), since all my medical knowledge has been obtained from MASH and Scrubs and I've never performed surgery on anyone of which I'm aware...

Although on reflection, perhaps I might have expected to be Aeolian as well...

Who knows???

2 comments:

PJ said...

As long as you're making some kind of cosmic music, I'm sure it's all good. Major, minor, whatever.

Spam word is tzoothy - nice image.

Captain Incredible said...

tzoothy - nice...

Like a dental cleaning where the instrument slips :(

I think any music I might make could best be described as 'B flat'.

Sorry, I meant 'B very flat'.

But so long as there's Mr. Blue Sky, I'll keep trying...

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...